Welcome to the SBA Manufacturer Teaming Program registration, administered by the
American Manufacturer Network. This program utilizes the unique capabilities of
Bidspeed and the services of the American Manufacturer Network to assist small business
manufacturers in the Inland Northwest competing for government contracts.
By registering as a manufacturer in the program, you receive free:
- Access to Bidspeed, the comprehensive bid response software for managing government
- Webinar presentations and assistance in responding to Sources Sought solicitations
- Personalized presentation and assistance on large procurement opportunities
- Inside information on upcoming government purchasing requirements
- Capabilities marketing to government contracting officers and program managers
In addition, as a participating manufacturer, you have the opportunity to join the
American Manufacturer Network, a consortium of small business manufacturers dedicated
to increasing revenue from government business opportunities and overcoming federal
procurement challenges. All fields are required for registration. Once your account
is set up you can add accounts for other people in your organization as well. Each
person will have their own username and password.
Note, this is the master log-in for your account. Fields marked with a "*" are required.
Once your account is set up you can add accounts for other people as well. Each
person in your organization will have their own username and password.
If you already have a Bidspeed account
Click Here to login.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration